When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
These are precautions we have put into place:
- Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- We are only seeing one patient at a time. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Patients are asked to come alone if at all possible.
- We are checking for symptoms before a patient enters the office or starting any treatment.
- We are following the CDC guidelines to ensure patients and staff remain safe. We are changing our gloves, equipment and anything that comes into contact with a patient after each use.
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Los Angeles has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal lives. While many things have changed, one thing at Tamura Dentistry has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. As you may have seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have made the care you receive at Tamura Dentistry both safe and comfortable.
Private care offices like ours don’t have a waiting room full of sick people. If you’ve been here, you’ve probably never seen my reception room full of waiting patients. That’s been by design since I started my practice. We see one patient at a time and run our schedule accordingly. Our reception room is usually empty, because the scheduled patient is in the chair.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (323) 937-0197 .
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest possible way.
The patient wanted whiter teeth and it was done with Opalescence Boost.
Read more ›
To remake his smile, we first whitened his teeth and replaced any dark fillings. Then we placed Porcelain Veneers (Lumineers) and Porcelain Crowns to achieve the smile that the patient wanted.
Read more ›