For Our Patients Without Dental Insurance
We know that many people do not have dental insurance. Our plan is designed to allow you and your family to receive needed dental care from Tamura Dentistry at an affordable cost. Delaying needed dental care can lead to much more costly care and discomfort.
The Plan is NOT Insurance. It is an In-House Dental Savings plan provided by Tamura Dentistry and is ONLY APPLICABLE for services provided at our dental office.
Benefits of Our In-Office Savings Plan will include
Diagnostics and X-rays:
- 1 New Patient Comprehensive Exam-100%
- 2 Periodic Exams -100%
- 2 Emergency Exams-100%
- 1 Full Mouth Series of X-rays every 5 years-100%
- 1 Set of Bitewing X-rays-100%
- Any Individual X-rays needed throughout the year-100%
- 2 Regular Dental Cleanings-100%
- 2 Fluoride Treatments (under 13 years old)-100%
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings-100%
- All Other Services are given a 20% Discount
Patients who participate in our In-House Dental Savings Plan experience
- NO Monthly Premiums
- NO Preauthorization Requirements
- NO Annual Maximum
- NO Deductibles
- NO Waiting Periods (immediate eligibility)
- NO Claim Forms to submit
- NO Pre-existing Conditions Limitations
- NO Wondering What Insurance Will Pay Towards Your Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry Included
Annual Plan Cost
- 1st Family Member: $299
- Each Additional Family Member: $250
- Additional Optional Perio Plan: $150
- Child (13 years and under): $225
- 5% off next year’s premium with auto renewal
- Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 or full-time students up to 23 years of age.
The Dental Savings Plan is good only for services at Tamura Dentistry (Daniel H. Tamura, DDS, APC). Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
The Dental Savings Plan is good for 1 year from the day you sign up. It expires the following year on your anniversary date. All premiums are due and payable at the time of registration.
All payments are due at the time of service for dental procedures not provided under the plan to receive the discount. Any services received which are not paid for at the time of service will be billed at the non-discount, usual and customary fee. If you use Care Credit as payment for services, the discount will be reduced to 10% due to merchant fees.
The Dental Savings Plan enrollment fee is NON-Refundable. You have the right to cancel in the first 30 days and receive a full refund less any treatment done which will be charged at the regular fee. No refunds are given if the patient chooses not to use the plan. It is the responsibility of the patient to maximize benefits by arranging appropriate appointments within the 12-month period. If the appointments are not used, the patient will not be entitled to a refund.
This plan is NOT an insurance plan. No claims are filed and no payments are made to any other healthcare provider. Tamura Dentistry is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization (HMO) or other underwriter of health services.
This plan is NON-Transferable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member. All family members must live in the same household.
Cleanings must be performed before the end of the coverage date.
Rates for the Dental Savings Plan may be reviewed and adjusted on an annual basis with notification.
This program is a Dental Savings Plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, offers, discounts, insurance, discount plans or advertisements.
- For treatment, which in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability and expertise.
- For referrals to specialists (including periodontics, orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and pedodontics)
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services covered under a workers’ compensation or employer’s liability insurance
- For treatment and appliances to alter the bite.
- For loss or theft of dentures and other removable appliances such as nightguards, occlusal guards, bleaching trays and partial dentures.
- For broken appliances.
- For dental products.
- For general anesthesia.
- For services which are provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county, state or government entity.
- For any type of dental treatment following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, auto, disability or worker’s compensation type of insurance are involved.
- For any services which in the opinion of the attending dentists are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health.
- For restorations, splints or other appliances used to increase the vertical dimension or restore occlusion.
- For demonstrated non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment.
- For dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in a dental office.
- For any service that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitation of the patient.
- For any procedures requiring splints, appliances or restorations that are necessary for full mouth reconstruction or to alter, restore or maintain occlusion, including with limitation, treatment of disturbances of the temporomandibular joint.
- For diagnosis and treatment of myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome.
Phone: (323) 937-0197