Our Updated COVID-19 Safety Protocols
These are precautions and protocols that we have put into place:
- Patients are asked to wear a mask when entering our building and while in the office.
- Appointments are required.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the office for your use.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- We are scheduling one patient at a time. Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We are also using Germ Guardian air purifiers in the office.
- Patients are asked to come alone if at all possible.
- Upon arrival, we will be screening for any symptoms.
- After each patient, we remove the plastic coverings, disinfect the room with Cavicide followed by HOCL (hypochlorous acid), and then replace the plastic coverings.
- CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Hypochlorous acid – It’s actually the same substance your white blood cells produce to fight infection and it’s as effective as bleach. Given how effective it is at killing microbes without leaving behind harmful residues, hypochlorous acid is also used for preserving fresh produce.
- We are following the CDC guidelines to ensure patients and staff remain safe.